Come to a point in my life where I just don’t feel like I need anyone from the outside telling me how to live it. Anyhow just the thoughts of a fool thinking out loud.
GLENDALE (CNS) – KTLA5 weekend anchor Chris Burrous, who was found unconscious in a Glendale motel room two days after Christmas, died from an accidental methamphetamine overdose, the county coroner reported today.
Police were contacted at 1:15 p.m. Dec. 27 by a caller who said a man he was with at the Days Inn, 450 Pioneer Drive, had passed out and was possibly not breathing, Glendale police Sgt. Dan Suttles previously said. More here